Need to land a job? Here are some opening positions in Frederick
(Frederick, MD) Looking for jobs? Check out the job openings on News Break's Classifieds, Click here!
Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 245,000 in November, and the unemployment rate edged down to 6.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These improvements in the labor market reflect the continued resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. However, the pace of improvement in the labor market has moderated in recent months. In November, notable job gains occurred in transportation and warehousing, professional and business services, and health care. Employment declined in government and retail trade.
At Newsbreak, our mission is to provide you with local resources that can best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. That includes continuously updating community conversations to address the impact of COVID-19 on your job.
Want to get yourself a job? Here are the opening positions in Frederick:
1. Customer Service - Entry Level Sales:
2. Class A Truck Driver:
3. CDL A Truck Driver - Local | New Windsor, MD - 99688e34:
4. Team Drivers Interested in Lease Purchase Program!:
5. Experienced CDL-A Truck Driving Jobs - $76K-$88K+ a Year - Apply Now!:
6. Hiring Regional Dry Van Truck Drivers! - $76-$88K+/Year! Quick Apply!:
7. Need Dedicated Truck Driver Now, 2/18/21, Average $62,000-$92,000/Year:
8. CDL-A Company Truck Driver - home weekly and $15K Sign-On Incentive!:
9. Need Truck Driver Now, 2/18/21, Top Pay - Great Benefits:
10. Class A CDL Owner Operators - Hopper Bottom Drivers 150K-200K Average Annual Pay:
While job resources may be important, please remember to take care of your health and well-being. Stay up to date with the most recent news on COVID-19 from News Break.