CRIME & SAFETY
Body of 19-year-old swept under Bridge of the Gods on Columbia River found
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — The body of a 19-year-old was recovered from the Columbia River last week after he was last seen getting swept under the Bridge of the Gods near Cascade Locks, authorities tell KOIN 6 News. The body of the teen, who has not been identified by authorities, was found by a Yakama […]
Swimmer to Have Perished After Leaping Off the Columbia River Footbridge
The Hood River Sheriff’s Office reports that a 19-year-old who went missing early Wednesday, May 17, the afternoon, is presumed dr0wned after being washed out to the Columbia River. The Hood River Sheriff’s Office, the United States Coast Guard, and local tribe authorities had not located the corpse of the missing teen as of Wednesday night.
‘Really makes me sick’: Man charged for allegedly assisting woman’s suicide
In a case that has little-to-no precedent in Oregon, a local man was charged with manslaughter in Wasco County for allegedly assisting a woman to commit suicide in The Dalles.
Man from The Dalles charged for helping woman die by suicide
THE DALLES, Ore. — A man from The Dalles is charged with second-degree manslaughter for allegedly helping a woman die by suicide. Joseph Newman appeared in court Friday on a grand jury indictment. Court documents allege he “unlawfully and intentionally” aided the woman in taking her life.
- 1Danny Masterson Found Guilty In Rape Retrial
- 2Ring pays millions for mishandling videos
- 3Mike Pence is set to launch his presidential campaign next week
- 4Trump recorded admitting to keeping classified document
- 5Russian missile kills 3, including child, in Ukraine
- 6Pistons hire Monty Williams as new coach
- 7Actor Armie Hammer avoids sexual assault charges
- 8Oklahoma Supreme Court strikes down 2 abortion bans
© 2023 Particle Media.