Open in App
  • Local
  • U.S.
  • Election
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Education
  • Real Estate
  • Newsletter
  • Lebanon, TN

    No Steaks Were Harmed In The Making Of This Grill Fire

    Occurred on February 14, 2023 / Lebanon, Tennessee, USA Info from Licensor: "Decided to grill steak on the Traeger grill on Valentine’s Day and my phone stated that the grill was 900 degrees. I went out to check on it and it was on fire. I tried to blow it out like a dummy and the flames got bigger. I told my son to grab the water hose and he never returned. I filled a bowl up with water and was able to extinguish the fire. We went out to eat after that."

    Comments / 0
    Add a Comment
    YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
    Most Popular newsMost Popular
    Total Apex Sports & Entertainment21 days ago

    Comments / 0