FOOD & DRINK
Rifle Mountain Park reopens after May floods
Just in time for the weekend. After floods in May temporarily closed it down, Rifle Mountain Park has reopened, a Wednesday city news release states. “City staff has been up at the park and have determined that conditions have improved since the flooding last month,” the release states. “There are still a few campsites north of Huffman Gulch which will remain closed until repairs can be made.
The un-bear-able facts: What to do and how to prevent bears as hibernation comes to a close
With the summer season quickly approaching, human interactions with wildlife in Garfield County are sure to occur. As bears come out of hibernation and find themselves in the mountainous trees of Roaring Fork Valley, here’s what you need to know about wildlife interaction safety for the 2023 summer. Editor’s...
Hanging Lake Trail to reopen June 2
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colo. (June 1, 2023) – A combination of lower water flows and some. key trail repairs is allowing the White River National Forest to reopen the Hanging Lake Trail. June 2. Reservations are needed to hike Hanging Lake and are available at. www.visitglenwood.com. “We believe the water...
Chris Janson to Headline Garfield County Fair and Rodeo: A Night of Country Music's Best Hits
Country music star Chris Janson is set to headline the 85th annual Garfield County Fair and Rodeo concert in Rifle, Colorado on 28 July. Janson's multi-platinum hit "Buy Me a Boat" sailed to number one on the iTunes chart and has sold more than three million downloads.
- 1Trump reportedly told he’s the target of criminal probe
- 2Supreme Court says Alabama should draw new voting map
- 3Televangelist Pat Robertson dead at 93
- 4Supreme Court backs Jack Daniel's in dog toy row
- 5Natalee Holloway suspect in US custody
- 6Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights
- 7Viewer Beware: Horrifying video shows moment man in Egypt was devoured by tiger shark
- 8Here comes El Nino: It's early, likely to be big, sloppy and add even more heat to a warming world
© 2023 Particle Media.