FOOD & DRINK
Esti Kat Aesthetics to hold grand opening tomorrow
Pictured above – Ribbon cutting on May 19. Cookeville – If you are traveling on S. Jefferson Avenue in Cookeville tomorrow between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. stop by and celebrate the grand opening of Esti Kat Aesthetics (EKA). While you are there you can enter to win up to $300 in services.
Moe’s Southwest Grill shuttered its doors in Cookeville this week, chain has seen troubling trend
One bad attitude or ill preparation can disturb the “multiverse” of restaurants. Cookeville – Recently, according to reports, Moes Southwest Grill (Moes) shuttered its doors permanently in Cookeville following what some said was a mediocre product at best, at least compared to other Moes in the franchise.
Livingston Depot Museum Open for Summer Season
Livingston Depot Museum Open for Summer Season with “Crossing Borders: The Landscapes & Communities of Highway 89” from Caroline Lavoie. The Depot's 2023 special exhibit “Crossing Borders” chronicles Highway 89 from Canada to Mexico through drawings, photographs, and film. The artist, Caroline Lavoie, is a professor in Land, Architecture and Environmental Planning at Utah State University.
- 1Florida teen Dev Shah wins 95th Scripps National Spelling Bee
- 2Senate votes to overturn Biden’s student loan relief program
- 3Biden tumbles during Air Force commencement ceremony
- 4Billy Joel is ending his decade-long residency at Madison Square Garden
- 5U.S. suspends cease-fire in Sudan, adds new sanctions
- 6Tropical depression forms in Gulf of Mexico on first day of hurricane season, NHC says
- 7Russian missile kills 3, including child, in Ukraine
- 8Tom Brady says he's 'certain' he's not playing again
© 2023 Particle Media.