Open in App
DC News Now

DC apartment building evacuated due to high carbon monoxide readings

By Anna Chen,


WASHINGTON (DC News Now) — DC Fire and EMS responded to a call about a chemical odor Friday.

The incident occurred at the 300 block of Division Ave. NE, D.C. at a 3-story apartment building. The odor was an elevated amount of carbon monoxide.

Fatal car accident leaves four injured in Prince George’s Co.

The building was evacuated and three children were treated. The building was then ventilated and the carbon monoxide readings went back to normal.

Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

For the latest news, weather, sports, and streaming video, head to DC News Now | Washington, DC.

Expand All
Comments / 0
Add a Comment
Local Washington, DC newsLocal Washington, DC
Most Popular newsMost Popular

Comments / 0