RELATED LOCAL CHANNELS
IN THIS ARTICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Amid rising Covid concerns, former President Barack Obama is scaling back his 60th birthday bash planned for the weekend.
A blistering state attorney general's report alleging that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women has pushed state legislators to expedite impeachment proceedings — but the process is still expected to last months, lawmakers said. "We have a heavy lift," state Assemblyman Michael Montesano, the ranking Republican on...
Congress & Courts|Posted byReuters
WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Landlord groups late Wednesday asked a U.S. judge in Washington to immediately lift a new eviction moratorium that was put in place Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), saying the new order was "unlawful". The Alabama Association of Realtors and others...
Westchester County, NY|NBC News
Accusations of sexual harassment by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo have prompted the district attorneys in Westchester County, Nassau County and Manhattan to investigate if any criminal misconduct occurred in their jurisdictions. On Tuesday, New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that an investigation by her office and a subsequent...
Aerospace & Defense|Posted byABC News
Thousands of Spirit Airlines passengers are still facing canceled flights on Wednesday as the airline's operational meltdown stretches into a third day. As of Wednesday afternoon, Spirit cancelled 418 flights, or 60% of its daily operations. So far this week, Spirit has had to cancel around half of its flights...
Texas State|Posted byThe Associated Press
ENCINO, Texas (AP) — An overloaded van carrying about 25 passengers crashed Wednesday on a remote South Texas highway, killing at least 11 people and injuring more than a dozen others, authorities said. The crash happened shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. 281 in Encino, Texas, about 50 miles...
CNN — The next couple of months could be a wild ride for many if NOAA’s Atlantic hurricane mid-season update proves true. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has doubled down on its initial seasonal forecast issued in May by announcing Wednesday that the season will continue to be above-average. Forecaster’s confidence has increased and the probability of an above-normal season has risen from 60% to 65%, leaving only a 10% probability of a below-normal season and a 25% probability of a normal season.
Public Safety|Posted byThe Hill
Frontier Airlines now says it is “supporting” its crew who restrained an unruly passenger with duct tape after he allegedly groped two female flight attendants’ chests and punched one male flight attendant in the face. “Frontier Airlines maintains the utmost value, respect, concern and support for all of our flight...
Missouri State|Posted byThe Associated Press
O’FALLON, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Gov. Mike Parson announced Tuesday that he made good on his promise to pardon a couple who gained notoriety for pointing guns at social justice demonstrators as they marched past the couple’s home in a luxury St. Louis enclave last year. Parson, a Republican, on...
Ohio State|Posted byThe Associated Press
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Mike Carey, a coal lobbyist backed by former President Donald Trump, beat a bevy of Republicans in central Ohio, while Cuyahoga County Council member Shontel Brown pulled out a victory for the Democratic establishment in Cleveland, in a pair of primary elections for open House seats Tuesday.