Open in App
KDKA News Radio

Local hotel evacuated after toxic exposure to guests

By Kdka Radio Staff,


Seven people were transported to a hospital from the InTown Suites hotel this morning.

Guests in the hotel on McKnight Road in Ross Township were evacuated just before 9 a.m.

Police say several guests has due to pesticide exposure.

The hotel put bait traps outside the building to control the rat population.

When the traps became wet from the rain, it created a gas which can be dangerous to humans.

Expand All
Comments / 0
Add a Comment
Most Popular newsMost Popular

Comments / 0