If you're like me, you love the awkward moments during awards shows. And despite being a prestigious affair, the Grammys were still home to some quality cringe/uncomfortable moments this year.
There were some awkward moments in the pre-show.
1. For starters, Randy Rainbow had some difficulty pronouncing Assassin's Creed Valhalla:
2. And Myles Frost was less-than-thrilled that Harry Styles won:
3. The Recording Academy made this error in their Instagram post:
4. Once the show started, people pointed out how there were audio technical issues:
5. During Bad Bunny 's performance people noted that the closed captioning of his singing registered as this on their TVs:
6. Beyoncé tied the record for artist with the most Grammys, but she was stuck in traffic, so she wasn't able to accept her award for "Cuff It":
7. Kim Petras won and went to take the Grammy from Smokey Robinson, but he handed it to Sam Smith instead:
8. And Doja Cat had this awk reaction to their win:
9. Harry tripped during his performance of "As It Was":
10. Ben Affleck was visibly miserable during the show:
11. Adele had a hilariously awkward reaction to Trevor Noah 's introduction of SZA :
12. Madonna scolded the crowd for not cheering for her after she delivered a good one-liner:
13. The Grammys cut to commercial in the middle of the hip hop tribute:
14. People pointed out how the Grammys In Memoriam segment left out several artists:
15. And lastly, moments after first lady Jill Biden presented Song of the Year, Trevor Noah made this joke, referencing Joe Biden's recent controversy :
You can check out more Grammys coverage here !
Comments / 0