4. "Expecting you to constantly be connected to your phone. I hate all the implicit social rules about text messaging and getting back to people. Oh no, your feelings got hurt because I didn’t respond to your meme in two minutes? I’m soooo sorry. It’s not like I wasn’t, I don’t know, busy or something."
5. "Working yourself half to death and retiring poorer than when you started working."
6. "Caring so much about celebrities. I'm from a place in the world that is a first world country but lacks celebrities, and I couldn't give a shit. Yet everyone seems to care as if they're family. They don't care about you!"
16. "Tipping in the US. Just pay adequate wages to the service workers like most other damn countries."
17. "Only doing nice things for clout. I’m looking at all the influencers who film themselves giving food, blankets, money, etc., to homeless people. Tell me they’d do that if there wasn’t a camera filming them."
Comments / 0