Report: Everton Conor Gallagher Bid 'Wide Of Mark'
By Stephen Smith,2023-01-31
A rumored move from Everton for Chelsea's Conor Gallagher does not seem as likely as some reports claimed.
View the original article to see embedded media.
Turnover within the Chelsea midfield is expected, both in January and especially next summer. One of those who may see his time at Chelsea come to an end is Conor Gallagher, though his next club is all but certain should he move on.
Various reports on Monday linked the young English midfielder with a move to Goodison Park, but according to respected Everton source El Bobble, these reports are premature, at best.
Bobble reported that claims of a 45 million pound bid from Everton are currently 'a little wide of the mark'. The report acknowledges that the club does in fact admire the midfielder but they have not made any bid for his services during this window.
It is unclear if this interest will be acted upon in the future or if he is someone who is of interest to the newly appointed Sean Dyche. The club currently has cash from their recent sale of Anthony Gordon but they may be keen to utilize it elsewhere in their bid to stave off relegation.
Read More Chelsea Stories:
- Report: Chelsea Set To Bid For Moises Caicedo This Week
- Report: Chelsea Are Preparing A Bid For Malo Gusto
- Report: Chelsea Will Discuss Hakim Ziyech Future This Week
- 'The Team Worked Really Well' - Marc Cucurella On Liverpool Performance
- 'We Don't Make The Prices' - Cesar Azpilicueta On Mudryk Transfer
- Report: Chelsea Target Youssoufa Moukoko Signs New Contract
- Report: Newcastle Expected To Make An Offer For Hakim Ziyech
Comments / 0