Here are the Top 10 Bucks County Hotels and Inns to Visit for a Winter Getaway
Known for its quality inns, hotels, and bed-and-breakfast locations, Bucks County is home to several great spots for winter getaways. Staff writers at Visit Bucks County made a list of the best spots to stay at this winter.
The top 10 winter getaway spots are all located in parts of Bucks County renowned for their natural beauty and quiet atmosphere, a well-needed break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Namely in New Hope, Sellerville, and Upper Black Eddy, these spots are even great for people who already live in the area.
Here are the ten best vacation spots for the winter season, as listed by the publication:
- Golden Plough Inn, located at 5886 Lower York Road in New Hope
- Washington House Hotel and Restaurant, located at 136 N Main Street in Sellersville
- Bridgeton House on the Delaware, located at 1525 River Road in Upper Black Eddy
- Doylestown Inn, located at 18 West State Street in Doylestown
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, located at 5281 York Road in Holicong
- The Inn at Bowman’s Hill, located at 518 Lurgan Road in New Hope
- Riverstone 1730, located at 1636 River Road in Upper Black Eddy
- River House at Odette’s, located at 274 River Road in New Hope
- Logan Inn, located at 10 West Ferry Street in New Hope
- Ghost Light Inn and Carriage House, located at 50 South Main Street and 8 East Mechanic Street in New Hope
Read more about these vacation spots at Visit Bucks County.