Los Angeles Lakers vs. Detroit Pistons odds, tips and betting trends | November 18
The Detroit Pistons (3-13) will attempt to halt a five-game losing skid when visiting the Los Angeles Lakers (3-10) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. This game is at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSDET.
The Lakers head into their matchup against the Pistons as a 7-point favorite. The game features an over/under of 226.
Lakers vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Los Angeles -7
- Total: 226
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -275, Detroit +225
Pistons at Lakers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 7)
- Pick OU:
- Under (226)
- Lakers 115 – Pistons 111
- Los Angeles was defeated in both of the matchups it has played as odds-on favorites this season.
- Los Angeles has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -275.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Los Angeles has a 73.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Detroit has been the moneyline underdog 14 total times this season. Motor City has gone 2-12 in those games.
- Detroit has gone 1-8 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +225 or longer (11.1%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Detroit’s implied win probability is 30.8%.
- The Lakers record 108.8 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than the 116.8 the Pistons allow.
- Los Angeles is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 116.8 points.
- Los Angeles has a 2-0 record when scoring more than 116.8 points.
- Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing fewer than 108.8 points.
- Detroit has a 1-1 record when giving up fewer than 108.8 points.
- The Pistons average 8.0 fewer points per game (107.4) than the Lakers give up to opponents (115.4).
- Los Angeles is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows fewer than 107.4 points.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 when it gives up fewer than 107.4 points.
- The Lakers are the league’s 26th-ranked scoring team (108.8 PPG), while the Pistons allow the rank 27th in points per game (116.8) in NBA action.
- The 29th-ranked scoring NBA team (107.4 PPG) is Detroit, while the Los Angeles squad ranks 21st in the league defensively (115.4 PPG).
- The Lakers have a negative point differential on the season (-85 total points, -6.6 per game), as do the Pistons (-150 total points, -9.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Los Angeles has an average implied point total of 115.6 this season, which is 1.4 points lower than its implied total in Friday’s game (117).
- This season, Los Angeles has put up more than 117 points in two games.
- Detroit’s average implied point total on the year (115.8 points) is 5.8 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (110 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Lakers vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSDET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- TV Channel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).