Arsenal Bundesliga Transfer Target Reveals Being A Liverpool Fan
A report from the Arsenal camp came out yesterday about promising Eintracht Frankfurt winger Jesper Lindstrom who is a key target for the London club. In a reported conversation with a Danish sports magazine recently he admitted to being a Liverpool fan..
View the original article to see embedded media.
Another name added to the list more recently is Eintracht Frankfurt winger Jesper Lindstrom who caught the eye of a few top clubs after his Europa league performances last season.
The 22-year-old Dutchman is now a regular starter for the squad and has two goals already to his name this season.
“I’m a Liverpool man”
This is not something Gunners fan will be very happy to hear.
He's not the first Bundesliga man admitting an admiration for the Reds with Liverpool main target Jude Bellingham also expressing the same.
The Dutchman also had this to say.
“When you play regularly in a club in one of the biggest leagues in the world, and you help win the Europa League, then there must be clubs that are watching. It’s a huge confidence boost to hear that such a big club is watching me. But I honestly don’t know if it’s true.”
Although Liverpool have not directly expressed any interest in the young winger it never helps to hear that a key target is a fan of a rival club.
Read More Liverpool Coverage:
- Liverpool Target Touted 'The Ukrainian Neymar' Would Welcome A Move To The Premier League
- Gareth Southgate Explains Trent Alexander-Arnold England Omission
- Arthur Melo's Agent Speaks To Liverpool's Reported Regret Of Signing Him
- Report: Liverpool 'Intensify' Move For England Star Jude Bellingham Ahead Of Real Madrid
- Liverpool Injury Update: Naby Keita & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Expected Return Dates Revealed
- Report: Naby Keita Tops Borussia Dortmund Wishlist, Possible Replacement For Jude Bellingham?