ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Comments / 204

justices for all
09-25

Question is what did they do for the woman did she get disciplined because it takes two to have an affair not just one takes two

Reply(12)
77
Sharonda Fowler-White
09-25

Right now 96% is going to cheat and the other 4% will not … right now I wanted to know what the news going to do about the $5 million stolen for Mississippi poorest residents of Mississippi.. I’m not worry about someone relationship …it just another sad song 🎧

Reply(8)
39
Mike B
09-25

this just further proves my theory. don't get too attached to humans. they will disappoint you EVERY SINGLE TIME. this fool cheated or attempted to cheat on Nia Long. the rest of you are doomed 🤣

Reply(5)
20

Comments / 0