Wyoming County Board of Education to assemble Thursday
WYOMING COUNTY, WV (LOOTPRESS) – It was announced Monday that a Wyoming County Board of Education meeting will be held on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
The meeting will be held in the Board Meeting Room of the Wyoming County Board of Education Central Office at 155 Park Street in Pineville at 10:00am.
Monday’s agenda will cover several topics, including Student Drug Testing, Opening Day Updates, and more.
The full agenda for Thursday’s board meeting can be seen below, and more information on the Wyoming County Board of Education can be found at the board website here.
1. Expulsion Hearing
2. Individuals or Groups of the Community at Large Wishing to Address the Board
3. Consideration of Student Discipline Proceedings
4. Consent Agenda
B. Extracurricular, Special, Fundraising, and Bus Requests
C. Payment of Invoices
5. Consideration of Permission to Bid Student Athletic Drug Testing
6. School Safety Updates
7. Consideration of Bid Received – 2 Door Expansion System
8. Consideration of Bid Received – Fuel and Lubricants
9. Maintenance Updates
10. Consideration of Memorandum of Understanding – Southern Educational Services Cooperative (SESC)
11. Consideration of McLiney and Company for Lease-Purchase
12. Consideration of Central Office Audit Contract – FY22
13. Consideration of Kindergarten Family Report/Report Card
14. Consideration of Wyoming County WV Universal PreK Collaborative Contract with MountainHeart
15. Major Clarity Update
16. Update Regarding Opening Day
- Consideration of Contract of Agreement for Catered Meals Between Wyoming County BOE – Pineville Elementary School and MountainHeart Community Services – Southern Head Start Program
- 18. Consideration of Wyoming County Schools 2022 Data Results
- 19. Leadership Academy Update
- 20. Consideration of Alternative Education Plan
- 21. Special Services Update
- 22. Consideration of Supplemental Math Materials for Special Services
- 23. Personnel List
- 24. Items for Future Agendas and Announcements
- The next meeting of the Wyoming County Board of Education is scheduled to occur on Monday, August 29, 2022, at 6:00pm.
- Those who wish to contact the Wyoming County Board of Education may do so by phone at (304) 732-6262, by fax at (304) 732-7226, or by mail at PO Box 69 Pineville, WV 24874.