ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Kitchen grease fire causes $135K in damage to Cambridge home

Dorchester Star
Dorchester Star
 2022-07-01
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0xylku_0gSDFwqp00

CAMBRIDGE — Firefighters responded to an accidental kitchen grease fire in a Cambridge home Wednesday night.

Around 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, about 30 firefighters from Cambridge’s Rescue Fire Company responded to the 700 block of Roslyn Avenue for a kitchen stove top fire.

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0xQdS1_0gSDFwqp00

Comments / 0

Comments / 0