Foreigner, Dru Hill/Raheem DeVaughn and Scotty McCreery to perform at the Ohio State Fair
In its second round of announcements, the Ohio State Fair shares three new concerts to take place during the 2022 event set to take place July 27 to Aug. 7.
• Foreigner — The Greatest Hits, 7:30 p.m. July 29. Tickets cost $40 and $50.
• Dru Hill/Raheem DeVaughn, 7:30 p.m. July 31. Tickets cost $30.
• Scotty McCreery, 7:30 p.m. Aug. 2. Tickets cost $30.
All tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday.
Organizers announced two weeks ago that these performers would appear at the fair:
• Toby Keith with special guest Alex Miller, 7 p.m. July 28. Tickets $60 and $75.
• Nelly with special guest Breland, 7 p.m. July 30. Tickets $35 and $45.
• Zach Williams with special guest We the Kingdom, 7 p.m. Aug. 1. Tickets $30.
• Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias, 7 p.m. Aug. 3. Tickets $45 and $55.
All events will take place in the Celeste Center on the Ohio Expo Center fairgrounds.
Additional concerts will be announced on Monday, April 4.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com/OhioStateFair . Concert tickets purchased before arriving at the fair include admission.
For more information, visit ohiostatefair.com , call 1-888-OHO-EXPO or 1-614-644-FAIR.
This article originally appeared on The Columbus Dispatch: Foreigner, Dru Hill/Raheem DeVaughn and Scotty McCreery to perform at the Ohio State Fair