Live on Abilene, area stages: Music at the museum with Sunny Sweeney
SWEETWATER — A concert featuring Austin-based country singer and songwriter Sunny Sweeney will begin at 7 p.m. Saturday at the National WASP WWII Museum, at 210 Avenger Field Road, presented by the Sweetwater House Concert Association.
Proceeds from the event will go to the museum. RSVP to 325-338-2673 by noon Friday.
If you’re a musician who has a gig, or you’re a venue owner who has a musician playing, send us your information. It’s free to be listed here, but we can’t tell everyone who’s playing if no one tells us.
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org; or via mail in care of the Reporter-News, P.O. Box 30., Abilene, TX 79604.
Deadline is one week before publication.
- Betty Rose's Little Brisket, 3934 Catclaw Drive. Colton Rice, 4 p.m. Saturday.
- The Ice House, 173 Walnut St. Jackson and Jason Hatch, 7 p.m. Friday. Brett Patterson, 7 p.m. Saturday. Jim Sadler and Evan Christian, 6 p.m. Monday.
- P.T. Event Center, 5126 Brick St. Lyndall Underwood & Dusty Creek Band, 8 p.m. March 4, $15. Billy Keeble & The Texas Pride Band, 8 p.m. March 11, $15.
OUT OF TOWN
- Potosi Live, 897 FM 1750. Cade Holliday, Friday. Chuckle Shack, 9 p.m. Saturday, $20. Benefit for Whitney McBride, 4 p.m. March 6.
- National WASP WWII Museum, 210 Avenger Field Road. Sunny Sweeney, 7 p.m. Saturday.
Note: All live entertainment listings are subject to change without notice.
This article originally appeared on Abilene Reporter-News: Live on Abilene, area stages: Music at the museum with Sunny Sweeney