Chile vs Argentina: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for World Cup qualifier
ARGENTINA visit Chile needing just a point to qualify for this year's World Cup in Qatar.
But they'll have to get it without Lionel Messi, who is being rested for this round of fixtures as he continues his recovery from Covid.
Opponents Chile have a recent history of riling up the Argentines, winning both the 2015 and 2016 Copa America finals against them.
And their need for points is far greater than the Albiceleste's, as they sit in sixth position, outside the qualifying places.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does Chile vs Argentina kick off?
- Chile take on Argentina on Friday, January 28 (UK time).
- The match kicks off at 12.15am UK time - 9.15pm on Thursday night in Chile.
- It will be played at the Estadio Zorros del Desierto, Calama.
- The sides last met in June, when they drew 1-1 in Rio de Janeiro in the Copa America.
What TV channel is Chile vs Argentina on and can I live stream it?
- Chile vs Argentina is live on Premier Sports 1.
- To stream the game live, head to the Premier Player.
- Premier Sports is available for £12.99/month or £14.99/month on Amazon Prime.
Lionel Messi is not in Argentina's squad for this one.
Premier League stars Emi Buendia and Alexis Mac Allister are also out after testing positive for Covid.
Cristian Romero of Tottenham and Joaquin Correa of Inter are both out as they continue their recovery from hamstring injuries.
Chile have a clean bill of health for this game, but Arturo Vidal is suspended.