Derrick Henry Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Tennessee vs. Cincinnati
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Derrick Henry in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Tennessee Titans against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Derrick Henry has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on CBS. Henry's Tennessee Titans hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at Nissan Stadium in the AFC Divisional round.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Derrick Henry Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Derrick Henry Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Henry has rushed for a team-leading 937 yards on 219 attempts (55.1 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns.
- And he has caught 18 passes for 154 yards (9.1 per game).
- He has handled 219, or 39.7%, of his team's 551 rushing attempts this season.
- The Titans have thrown the ball in 49.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 50.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 14th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Henry's matchup with the Bengals.
Matchup vs. Cincinnati
- In his two career matchups against them, Henry has averaged 82 rushing yards per game versus the Bengals, 2.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Henry, in two matchups against the Bengals, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Bengals are fifth in the league, conceding 102.5 yards per game.
- This year the Bengals have allowed 15 rushing TDs. They are ranked 14th in the NFL in that category.
- Henry did not record a rush attempt in Week 18 versus the Texans.
- Henry has 0 rushing yards on zero attempts (0.0 yards per carry) over his last three games.
Henry's Tennessee Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive