Tyreek Hill Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Kansas City vs. Buffalo
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Tyreek Hill in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Kansas City Chiefs against the Buffalo Bills.
Before Tyreek Hill hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs enter a showdown against the Buffalo Bills at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Tyreek Hill Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Tyreek Hill Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Hill has grabbed 111 balls, with a team-best 1,239 receiving yards plus nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 159 times, and is averaging 72.9 yards per game.
- Hill has been the target of 159 of his team's 675 passing attempts this season, or 23.6% of the target share.
- Hill (23 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 22.8% of his team's 101 red zone pass attempts.
- The Chiefs have run 61.0% passing plays and 39.0% rushing plays this season. They rank fourth in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Hill's matchup with the Bills.
Matchup vs. Buffalo
- Hill's 74 receiving yards per game in his four career matchups against the Bills are 3.5 more than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- Hill, in four matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
- This week Hill will face the NFL's best pass defense (179.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Bills have allowed 12 touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). They are first in the league in that category.
- Against the Steelers in the AFC Wild Card round, Hill picked up 57 yards on five receptions (five targets) while scoring one touchdown.
- Hill has 99 receiving yards on 12 catches (18 targets) with one touchdown over his last three outings, averaging 33.0 yards per game.
Hill's Kansas City Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive