Ryan Tannehill Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Tennessee vs. Cincinnati
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Ryan Tannehill in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Tennessee Titans against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ahead of Saturday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Ryan Tannehill and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on CBS. Tannehill's Tennessee Titans head into a showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals at Nissan Stadium in the AFC Divisional round.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Tannehill has thrown for 3,734 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (357-of-531), with 21 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this year (219.6 per game).
- He has added 270 rushing yards on 55 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 15.9 yards per game.
- The Titans have called a pass in 49.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 50.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 14th in the NFL in points scored.
- Tannehill has attempted 79 of his 531 passes in the red zone, accounting for 49.1% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Tannehill's matchup with the Bengals.
Matchup vs. Cincinnati
- In three matchups against the Bengals, Tannehill averaged 202.3 passing yards per game, 36.2 yards below his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Tannehill threw a touchdown pass in each of those contests against the Bengals, and threw multiple TD passes against them once.
- Note: Tannehill's stats vs. Bengals date back to 2016.
- The Bengals have the NFL's 27th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 264.6 yards per game through the air.
- With 26 passing TDs allowed this season, the Bengals defense is ranked 13th in the league.
- Against the Texans last week, Tannehill went 23-for-32 (71.9 percent) for 287 yards and had four touchdown passes .
- Tannehill has put up 616 passing yards (205.3 ypg) on 58-of-79 with seven touchdowns against zero interceptions over his last three games.
Tannehill's Tennessee Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive