PS5 stock UK - live: Game and BT restocks available now – how to buy a console
2022 looks to be one of the most promising years for PS5 gamers, with upcoming titles such as Elden Ring , Sifu , Horizon: Forbidden West , Gran Turismo 7 and maybe even the PS5 VR2 coming in the next few months. But customers are still struggling to get their hands on the console itself due to an ongoing shortage.
Sony’s Playstation 5 was released in November 2020 and even over a year after its release, demand is still high. While January has been one of the slowest months for restocks, we saw plenty of drops take place in December during the lead-up to Christmas from retailers including Currys , PlayStation Direct , Game , BT and AO .
Our liveblog is here to get you one of Sony’s elusive next-gen consoles, as well as provide you with the details on the best games and accessories to grab alongside your new console. If you want to find out which online retailers will be the first to restock, then keep scrolling to receive updates as they happen.
- Where to buy PS5: Restock updates and how to pre-order
- 8 best PS5 accessories that will enhance your gaming experience
- 9 best PS5 games for every kind of player
- The best January sales tech deals this year
- PS5 VR 2 release date: Everything you need to know