Cameron Brate Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Tampa Bay vs. Philadelphia
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Cameron Brate in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against the Philadelphia Eagles.
There will be player prop betting options available for Cameron Brate ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round will see Brate's Tampa Bay Buccaneers enter a showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Cameron Brate Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Cameron Brate Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Brate has 30 receptions (on 57 targets) for 245 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 14.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, 7.8% of the 731 passes thrown by his team have gone Brate's way.
- With 20 targets in the red zone this season, Brate has been on the receiving end of 16.5% of his team's 121 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers have run 65.5% passing plays and 34.5% rushing plays this season. They rank second in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Brate's matchup with the Eagles.
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Brate is averaging 13 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Eagles, 1.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (14.5).
- In two matchups with the Eagles, Brate has not had a TD catch.
- This week Brate will face the NFL's ninth-ranked pass defense (233.9 yards allowed per game).
- With 28 passing TDs allowed this year, the Eagles defense is ranked 21st in the NFL.
- In last week's matchup with the Panthers, Brate hauled in two passes for 12 yards.
- Brate has chipped in with six receptions for 28 yards and two touchdowns over his last three games. He's been targeted 10 times, producing 9.3 yards per game.
Brate's Tampa Bay Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive