Tyler Boyd Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - Cincinnati vs. Las Vegas
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Tyler Boyd in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Cincinnati Bengals against the Las Vegas Raiders.
There will be player props available for Tyler Boyd ahead of Saturday's NFL action at 4:30 PM ET live on NBC. The AFC Wild Card round will see Boyd's Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Tyler Boyd Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Tyler Boyd Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Boyd's 94 targets have resulted in 67 receptions for 828 yards (48.7 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Boyd has been the target of 16.9% (94 total) of his team's 555 passing attempts this season.
- Boyd has seen the ball thrown his way seven times in the red zone this season, 11.7% of his team's 60 red zone pass attempts.
- The Bengals, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.0% of the time while running the ball 44.0% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Boyd's matchup with the Raiders.
Matchup vs. Las Vegas
- Boyd is averaging 29 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Raiders, 12.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (41.5).
- Boyd has caught a touchdown pass against the Raiders once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- This week Boyd will face the NFL's 12th-ranked pass defense (235.1 yards allowed per game).
- With 29 passing TDs allowed this year, the Raiders defense is ranked 23rd in the league.
- Boyd did not record a catch in Week 18 versus the Browns.
- During his last three games, Boyd has seven catches (on 11 targets) for 121 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
Boyd's Cincinnati Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive