ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

CDC director says study of vaccinated people show 75% of COVID-19 deaths 'had 4 or more comorbidities'

Gazette
 2022-01-10

Cover picture for the article(Editor's Note: This article has been updated to include additional context and notes that CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky was speaking specifically about COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated population.) Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated people who died...

gazette.com

Comments / 89

Jeff
01-15

Something those of us not taken in by propaganda but rather seek the truth have know all along. Must be a sign that Brandon’s number are so low now they have to abandon the high numbers for fear and control puppses since it is now on Brandon’s watch (that guy who said he would have it solved by July) and he needs for Covid to just go away. Actually we are making progress here. Eventually they will admit the whole thing was a scam and that it is closer to 5% of that number actually died FROM Covid and not WITH Covid like the other 95% did

Reply(4)
35
L C
01-18

who's fault is it that they allowed fear mongering to happen. they took all the symptoms of basic colds and flus then decided to pay hospitals and doctors to lie on death certificates with the whole agenda to cause mass panic. I known about 30 or so people who died of "covid" when it was well known that they died of car accidents. most others died due to those breathing tubes

Reply(5)
27
Sharon G
01-17

it doesn't make any difference. Those vaccines should have never been mandated. Those vaccines isn't stopping this virus.

Reply
39

Comments / 0