Xbox series X stock - live: Who could restock Microsoft’s console next in the UK?
The Xbox series X has been around for more than a year, but a global shortage of component parts coupled with bottlenecks in the supply chain have left Microsoft ’s next-generation console consistently out of stock since 2020.
In December many UK retailers released thousands of stockpiled consoles to meet the Christmas demand, with the likes of Very , Smyths Toys , Game , Argos , Asda and Amazon all selling the Xbox series X in droves. But following the festive break the console is once again sold out at most retailers.
When the Xbox series X does appear, it sells out in minutes as customers snap up the available units as soon as they arrive. That’s why we launched our Xbox series X stock tracking liveblog, where we track every UK retailer at once to bring you live stock alerts as they happen.
We’ll also bring you tips and advice for beating the crowds to bag an Xbox series X, including which sites to pay attention to, where the Xbox might be restocked next, and how to register your interest for new consoles before they go on sale.
- Where to find the PS5 in stock today
- The best Nintendo Switch deals in 2022
- Best UK laptop deals for 2022
- 8 best PS5 accessories to enhance your gaming
- 10 best wireless headphones 2022
Which UK retailers stock the Xbox series X?
- Microsoft Store : Out of stock
- Box : Out of stock
- Amazon : Out of stock
- Game : Out of stock
- Smyths Toys : Xbox All Access available
- Currys : Out of stock
- John Lewis & Partners : Out of stock
- Argos : Out of stock
- Asda : Xbox All Access available
- AO : Out of stock
- Shopto : Out of stock
- Very : Out of stock
- BT : Out of stock
- EE: Out of stock
- Ebuyer : Out of stock
- Simplygames : Out of stock