Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans NFL Week 13 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans NFL Week 13 matchup on December 5, 2021.
The Indianapolis Colts (6-6) and Houston Texans (2-9) will face each other in a Week 13 NFL clash of AFC South opponents.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Colts vs. TexansView the original article to see embedded media.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have gone over the current 45.5-point total in seven of 12 games this season.
- So far this season, 36.4% of Houston's games (4/11) have had more combined points than Sunday's over/under of 45.5.
- Sunday's over/under is 2.3 points higher than the combined 43.2 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's over/under is 4.6 points fewer than the 50.1 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Colts and their opponents have scored an average of 47.3 points per game in 2020, 1.8 more than Sunday's total.
- The 45.1 PPG average total in Texans games this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Colts have two ATS wins in three games as a favorite of 8.5 points or more.
- Indianapolis has eclipsed the over/under in 66.7% of its opportunities this year (eight times over 12 games with a set point total).
- The Colts rack up just 1.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Texans allow (26.5).
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when it records more than 26.5 points.
- The Colts rack up just 11.8 fewer yards per game (366.3), than the Texans give up per matchup (378.1).
- Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team churns out over 378.1 yards.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 15 times this season, five fewer than the Texans have forced (20).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Indianapolis' matchup with the Texans.
Texans stats and trends
- Houston has played 11 games, with five wins against the spread.
- The Texans are 3-4 ATS when underdogs by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Houston's games this season have eclipsed the over/under in 36.4% of its opportunities (four times in 11 games with a set point total).
- This season the Texans score 8.7 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts give up (23.6).
- The Texans average 94.0 fewer yards per game (264.8) than the Colts give up (358.8).
- When Houston amasses over 358.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This year the Texans have 18 turnovers, nine fewer than the Colts have takeaways (27).
Home and road insights
- Houston is 1-4 overall, and 3-2 against the spread, at home.
- In five games at home this season, Houston has gone over the total three times.
- Texans home games this season average 43.8 total points, 1.7 fewer than this outing's over/under (45.5).
- Indianapolis is 3-2 overall, and 4-1 against the spread, in away games.
- In five road games this season, Indianapolis has hit the over four times.
- The average point total in Colts away games this season is 45.7 points, 0.2 more than this contest's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.