Mike Gesicki Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 12 - Miami vs. Carolina
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Mike Gesicki in his Week 12 contest with the Miami Dolphins against the Carolina Panthers.
There will be player props available for Mike Gesicki ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Gesicki's Miami Dolphins (4-7) and the Carolina Panthers (5-6) hit the field in a Week 12 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Mike Gesicki Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Mike Gesicki Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Gesicki has also tacked on 49 receptions for 579 yards and two touchdowns. He's been targeted 76 times, producing 52.6 yards per game.
- So far this season, 17.7% of the 429 passes thrown by his team have gone Gesicki's way.
- Gesicki has seen the ball thrown his way six times in the red zone this season, 11.8% of his team's 51 red zone pass attempts.
- The Dolphins, who rank 23rd in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 63.5% of the time while running the ball 36.5% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Gesicki's matchup with the Panthers.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Carolina
- The Panthers are giving up 195.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's second-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers have given up 16 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). They are 13th in the NFL in that category.
- Gesicki put together a 50-yard performance against the Jets last week on five catches while being targeted six times.
- Gesicki's stat line in his last three games includes nine grabs for 104 yards. He averaged 34.7 yards per game, and was targeted 21 times.
Gesicki's Miami Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive