Justin Herbert Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 12 - Los Angeles vs. Denver
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Justin Herbert in his Week 12 contest with the Los Angeles Chargers against the Denver Broncos.
Justin Herbert will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers (6-4) are set for an AFC West matchup in Week 12 against the Denver Broncos (5-5) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Justin Herbert Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Justin Herbert Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Herbert has 2,927 passing yards (292.7 ypg), completing 66.2% of his passes and throwing 22 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- He also has 207 rushing yards on 39 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 20.7 yards per game.
- The Chargers have thrown the ball in 63.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 36.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 12th in the NFL in points scored.
- Herbert has thrown 55 passes in the red zone this season, 49.5% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Herbert's matchup with the Broncos.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Denver
- In two matchups against the Broncos, Herbert averaged 265.5 passing yards per game, 7.0 yards fewer than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Herbert threw a touchdown pass in both of those games against the Broncos, and threw multiple TD passes against them one time.
- The 233.4 passing yards the Broncos yield per game makes them the NFL's ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- At 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game, the Broncos defense is ranked third in the NFL.
- In last week's outing against the Steelers, Herbert racked up 382 yards while completing 73.2% of his passes, while throwing three touchdowns with one interception.
- He tacked on nine carries for 90 yards, averaging 10 yards per attempt.
- Herbert has thrown for 933 yards (311.0 ypg), completing 72.6% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and two interceptions over his last three games.
- He's also carried the ball 16 times for 126 yards and one touchdown, averaging 42.0 yards per game.
Herbert's Los Angeles Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive