Robby Anderson Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 12 - Carolina vs. Miami
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Robby Anderson in his Week 12 contest with the Carolina Panthers against the Miami Dolphins.
Bookmakers have listed player props for Robby Anderson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (5-6) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (4-7) in Week 12 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Robby Anderson Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Robby Anderson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Anderson has collected 273 yards on 28 catches with three touchdowns this season, averaging 24.8 yards per game on 65 targets.
- So far this season, 17.1% of the 381 passes thrown by his team have gone Anderson's way.
- Anderson has seen the ball thrown his way five times in the red zone this season, 14.3% of his team's 35 red zone pass attempts.
- The Panthers, who rank 20th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 54.7% of the time while running the football 45.3% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Anderson's matchup with the Dolphins.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Miami
- In his six matchups against the Dolphins, Anderson's 56.5 receiving yards average is 24.0 more than his over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In six matchups versus the Dolphins, Anderson has had a TD catch three times, but not more than one in a single contest.
- The Dolphins have the NFL's 29th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 290.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Dolphins have allowed 20 passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 27th among NFL defenses.
- In last week's outing against the Football Team, Anderson was targeted six times, totaling 30 yards on five receptions.
- Anderson has 10 catches on 15 targets for 69 yards and one touchdown in his last three games, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
Anderson's Carolina Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive