Mike Gesicki Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 12 - Miami vs. Carolina
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Mike Gesicki in his Week 12 contest with the Miami Dolphins against the Carolina Panthers.
Mike Gesicki has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Gesicki's Miami Dolphins (4-7) and the Carolina Panthers (5-6) hit the field in a Week 12 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Mike Gesicki Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Mike Gesicki Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Gesicki has put together a 579-yard season so far (52.6 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 49 passes on 76 targets.
- Gesicki has been the target of 17.7% (76 total) of his team's 429 passing attempts this season.
- Gesicki has seen the ball thrown his way six times in the red zone this season, 11.8% of his team's 51 red zone pass attempts.
- The Dolphins, who rank 23rd in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 63.5% of the time while running the ball 36.5% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Gesicki's matchup with the Panthers.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Carolina
- The Panthers have the NFL's second-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 195.4 yards per game through the air.
- The Panthers' defense is 13th in the NFL, allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Jets, Gesicki reeled in five passes for 50 yards while being targeted six times.
- Over his last three games, Gesicki has collected 104 yards on nine catches, averaging 34.7 yards per game on 21 targets.
Gesicki's Miami Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive