Saquon Barkley Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 12 - New York vs. Philadelphia
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Saquon Barkley in his Week 12 contest with the New York Giants against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ahead of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Saquon Barkley and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Barkley's New York Giants (3-7) and the Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) meet in a Week 12 matchup between NFC East rivals at MetLife Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Saquon Barkley Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Saquon Barkley Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This season Barkley has rushed for 220 yards on 60 carries (22.0 ypg), with two touchdowns.
- He's also added 20 catches for 161 yards (16.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- He has received 60 of his team's 233 carries this season (25.8%).
- The Giants have thrown the football in 60.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 26th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Barkley's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Over his four career matchups against the Eagles, Barkley averaged 97.2 rushing yards per game, 44.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Barkley, in four matchups versus the Eagles, has run for a TD three times, but has not tallied more than one in a single game.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Eagles are 21st in the NFL, conceding 116.5 yards per game.
- This year the Eagles are ranked 27th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (12).
- Barkley put together a 25-yard rushing performance in last week's matchup with the Buccaneers, carrying the ball six times (averaging 4.2 yards per carry).
- Barkley also tacked on 31 yards on six receptions.
- Barkley has put up 25 rushing yards on six carries (8.3 yards per game) with zero touchdowns over his last three outings.
- He also has six catches for 31 yards (10.3 per game).
Barkley's New York Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive