Sam Darnold Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 7 - Carolina vs. New York
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Sam Darnold in his Week 7 contest with the Carolina Panthers against the New York Giants.
There will be player prop bets available for Sam Darnold ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 7 matchup sees Darnold's Carolina Panthers (3-3) take on the New York Giants (1-5) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Sam Darnold Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Sam Darnold Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Darnold has thrown for 1,573 yards while completing 61.2% of his passes (137-of-224), with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions this year (262.2 per game).
- He also has 110 rushing yards on 26 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 18.3 yards per game.
- The Panthers, who rank 15th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 56.9% of the time while opting for the ground attack 43.1% of the time.
- Darnold has attempted 24 of his 224 passes in the red zone, accounting for 45.3% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Darnold's matchup with the Giants.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. New York
- In one matchup against the Giants, Darnold threw for 230 passing yards, 6.5 yards fewer than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Darnold threw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Giants.
- The Giants have the NFL's 21st-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 275.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Giants' defense is 28th in the league, allowing 2.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Vikings, Darnold racked up 207 yards while completing 41.5% of his passes, while tossing one touchdown with one interception.
- Darnold added 48 yards on four carries, averaging 12 yards per carry.
- Over his last three games, Darnold has recorded 685 passing yards (228.3 per game) while going 64-for-117 (54.7% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and six interceptions.
- He's also chipped in on the ground, with 93 rushing yards (31.0 ypg) on 12 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
Darnold's Carolina Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive