ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Dog walker’s face swells after she accidentally brushed against a toxic plant

The Independent
 2021-10-22

Cover picture for the articleA dog walker’s face swelled to twice the size and she was covered in enormous boils after she accidently brushed against a toxic plant. Christina Sabine, 26, woke up to find her skin blistered “like it had been doused with acid”. The amateur artist said she was in so...

www.independent.co.uk

Comments / 82

king harper
10-22

You sure it wasn't an infection due to the piercings? Or how do we actually know her face is swollen? That maybe just how she looks.

Reply(12)
28
Leeroy Jenkins
10-22

why would this article not share a picture of the toxic plant so people know....lol

Reply(8)
32
Nurse from WI
10-23

Her face is very swollen on one side. Crazy how things like this can happen. You never know what will happen to you from one minute to the next. Life can sure be interesting.

Reply
5

Comments / 0