San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.
The San Francisco 49ers (2-3) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Levi's Stadium. San Francisco is favored by 4 points. The total for this game has been set at 44 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for 49ers vs. ColtsView the original article to see embedded media.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 44 points in three of five games this season.
- In 66.7% of Indianapolis' games this season (4/6), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 44.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 46.6, is 2.6 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 1.6 points under the 45.6 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The average total in 49ers games this season is 49.2, 5.2 points more than Sunday's over/under of 44.
- In 2020, games involving the Colts have averaged a total of 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the set total in this contest.
49ers stats and trends
- So far this season San Francisco has one win against the spread.
- The 49ers have been favored by 4 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- San Francisco's games this year have hit the over on two of five set point totals (40%).
- This year, the 49ers average just 1.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Colts give up (21.8).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers rack up only 1.7 more yards per game (368.2) than the Colts give up per contest (366.5).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team churns out over 366.5 yards.
- The 49ers have seven giveaways this season, while the Colts have 12 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis has played six games, with four wins against the spread.
- This year, the Colts have two ATS wins in three games as an underdog of 4 points or more.
- Indianapolis has hit the over in 50% of its opportunities this year (three times in six games with a set point total).
- This year the Colts score just 0.6 fewer points per game (23.2) than the 49ers surrender (23.8).
- Indianapolis is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team puts up more than 23.8 points.
- The Colts average 37.7 more yards per game (367.5) than the 49ers give up per matchup (329.8).
- In games that Indianapolis churns out more than 329.8 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over three more times (5 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (2) this season.
Home and road insights
- 49ers home games this season average 51.3 total points, 7.3 more than this matchup's over/under (44).
- Indianapolis is 1-2 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- This year, in three away games, Indianapolis has gone over the total twice.
- The average point total in Colts away games this season is 45.0 points, 1.0 more than this contest's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.