Air Force vs. San Diego State College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Air Force Falcons vs. San Diego State Aztecs college football matchup on October 23, 2021.
A pair of the nation's most prolific running games meet when the Air Force Falcons (6-1, 0-0 MWC) bring college football's first-ranked rushing offense into a matchup with the No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (6-0, 0-0 MWC), who have the No. 20 rushing offense, on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Falcons are 3.5-point favorites. The total for this matchup has been set at 40 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Air Force vs. San Diego State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
- Air Force and its opponents have gone over the current 40-point total in three of six games this season.
- San Diego State's games have gone over 40 points in three of six chances this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 24.2 points lower than the two team's combined 64.2 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to surrender 32.3 points per game, 7.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Falcons games this season is 48.7, 8.7 points more than Saturday's total of 40.
- The 40-point over/under for this game is four points below the 44 points per game average total in Aztecs games this season.
Air Force Stats and Trends
- Air Force has played seven games, with five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Falcons have an against the spread record of 4-1 in their five games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Air Force's games this year have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- The Falcons average 31.4 points per game, 15.4 more than the Aztecs surrender per outing (16).
- Air Force is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 16 points.
- The Falcons collect 132.8 more yards per game (415.3) than the Aztecs give up per contest (282.5).
- In games that Air Force piles up over 282.5 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This year, the Falcons have four turnovers, six fewer than the Aztecs have takeaways (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Air Force at SISportsbook .
San Diego State Stats and Trends
- In San Diego State's six games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Aztecs have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- San Diego State's games this year have hit the over in 50% of its opportunities (three times in six games with a set point total).
- The Aztecs average 16.5 more points per game (32.8) than the Falcons surrender (16.3).
- When San Diego State scores more than 16.3 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Aztecs average 348.5 yards per game, 59.6 more yards than the 288.9 the Falcons give up.
- When San Diego State piles up over 288.9 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This year the Aztecs have seven turnovers, four fewer than the Falcons have takeaways (11).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.