Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennessee Titans NFL Week 7 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennessee Titans NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.
The Tennessee Titans (4-2) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they play the Kansas City Chiefs (3-3) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 as 5.5-point underdogs. A 56.5-point over/under is set for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Chiefs vs. TitansView the original article to see embedded media.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 56.5-point total in five of seven games (71.4%) this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points in two games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 58.5, is 2.0 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- The 56.1 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 0.4 fewer than the 56.5 total in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents score an average of 54.3 points per game, 2.2 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 56.5 over/under in this game is 6.2 points above the 50.3 average total in Titans games this season.
Chiefs stats and trends
- So far this season Kansas City has two wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs have been favored by 5.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Kansas City's games this year have hit the over four times in seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Chiefs put up 4.0 more points per game (30.8) than the Titans give up (26.8).
- When Kansas City puts up more than 26.8 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Chiefs average 431.7 yards per game, 47.7 more yards than the 384.0 the Titans give up per contest.
- Kansas City is 2-5 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team churns out over 384.0 yards.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 14 times this season, nine more turnovers than the Titans have forced (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- In Tennessee's six games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- This year, the Titans have won against the spread in each of their two games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Tennessee's games this year have gone over the total in four out of six opportunities (66.7%).
- The Titans put up just 1.6 fewer points per game (27.7) than the Chiefs allow (29.3).
- Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 29.3 points.
- The Titans average 25.8 fewer yards per game (384.7) than the Chiefs give up per outing (410.5).
- Tennessee is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team piles up over 410.5 yards.
- The Titans have turned the ball over eight times this season, two more turnovers than the Chiefs have forced (6).
Home and road insights
- Tennessee has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, at home this season.
- In three home games this season, Tennessee has hit the over once.
- This season, Titans home games average 51.5 points, 5.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (56.5).
- On the road, Kansas City has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall.
- The Chiefs are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as 5.5-point favorites or more on the road.
- Kansas City has gone over the total twice in three away games this year.
- The average total in Chiefs away games this season is 53.7 points, 2.8 fewer than this contest's over/under (56.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.