Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.
The Miami Dolphins (1-5) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs as they aim to break their five-game losing streak in a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium. The over/under is set at 47.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Falcons vs. DolphinsView the original article to see embedded media.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to put up more than 47.5 points just twice this season.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 37.5 points per game, 10.0 less than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads surrender a combined 59.1 points per game, 11.6 more than this contest's over/under.
- Falcons games this season feature an average total of 48.0 points, a number 0.5 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 45.5 PPG average total in Dolphins games this season is 2.0 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Falcons stats and trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread on two occasions this year.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season when favored by 2.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Atlanta's games this year have hit the over three times in five opportunities (60%).
- This year, the Falcons average 8.5 fewer points per game (21.0) than the Dolphins give up (29.5).
- The Falcons collect 72.2 fewer yards per game (345.6), than the Dolphins give up per contest (417.8).
- The Falcons have six giveaways this season, while the Dolphins have seven takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Atlanta's matchup with the Dolphins.
Dolphins stats and trends
- Miami has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 2.5 points or more (in four chances).
- Miami's games this year have gone over the point total three times in six opportunities (50%).
- The Dolphins average 13.1 fewer points per game (16.5) than the Falcons allow (29.6).
- The Dolphins collect 62.6 fewer yards per game (290.0) than the Falcons allow per matchup (352.6).
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over nine times this season, six more turnovers than the Falcons have forced (3).
Home and road insights
- At home, the Dolphins are winless ATS (0-1) as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, Dolphins home games average 44.8 points, 2.7 fewer than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
- Falcons away games this season average 49.5 total points, 2.0 more than this contest's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.