San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.
The San Francisco 49ers (2-3) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Levi's Stadium. The over/under is 44 in this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for 49ers vs. ColtsView the original article to see embedded media.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 44 points in three of five games this season.
- Indianapolis' games have gone over 44 points in four of six chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 46.6, is 2.6 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 1.6 points fewer than the 45.6 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 49.2 points per game in 2020, 5.2 more than Sunday's total.
- The 46.1 PPG average total in Colts games this season is 2.1 points more than this game's over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread on one occasion this year.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- The 49ers score 23.4 points per game, comparable to the 21.8 per matchup the Colts surrender.
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers average only 1.7 more yards per game (368.2) than the Colts allow per matchup (366.5).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team totals more than 366.5 yards.
- This year, the 49ers have seven turnovers, five fewer than the Colts have takeaways (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- In Indianapolis' six games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Colts have two against the spread wins in three games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Indianapolis' games this year have eclipsed the over/under three times in six opportunities (50%).
- The Colts average 23.2 points per game, comparable to the 23.8 the 49ers allow.
- When Indianapolis records more than 23.8 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Colts rack up 37.7 more yards per game (367.5) than the 49ers allow (329.8).
- In games that Indianapolis churns out over 329.8 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over three more times (5 total) than the 49ers have forced a turnover (2) this season.
Home and road insights
- At home, as 3.5-point favorites or greater, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, 49ers home games average 51.3 points, 7.3 more than this matchup's over/under (44).
- Indianapolis has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, away from home.
- This season, in three away games, Indianapolis has hit the over twice.
- The average point total in Colts away games this season is 45.0 points, 1.0 more than this contest's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.