North Carolina vs. Miami College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Miami Hurricanes college football matchup on October 16, 2021.
The North Carolina Tar Heels (3-3, 0-0 ACC) host the Miami Hurricanes (2-3, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 in matchup between ACC foes at Kenan Memorial Stadium. Miami is a 7.5-point underdog. The point total is set at 63.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for North Carolina vs. Miami
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
- North Carolina and its opponents have gone over the current 63.5-point total in three of six games this season.
- Miami's games have gone over 63.5 points in just one opportunity this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 2.4 points lower than the two team's combined 65.9 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 9.8 points more than the 53.7 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Tar Heels games this season is 66.8, 3.3 points more than Saturday's total of 63.5.
- The 58.5 PPG average total in Hurricanes games this season is five points fewer than this game's over/under.
North Carolina Stats and Trends
- North Carolina has played six games, with three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Tar Heels have an against the spread record of 3-2 in their five games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- North Carolina's games this year have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- This year, the Tar Heels put up 8.5 more points per game (35.5) than the Hurricanes surrender (27).
- North Carolina is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team notches more than 27 points.
- The Tar Heels collect 100.6 more yards per game (486.2) than the Hurricanes give up per outing (385.6).
- North Carolina is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team churns out over 385.6 yards.
- The Tar Heels have turned the ball over nine times this season, five more turnovers than the Hurricanes have forced (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for North Carolina at SISportsbook .
Miami Stats and Trends
- So far this year Miami has one win against the spread.
- The Hurricanes have been underdogs by 7.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Miami's games this season have gone over the total in one out of five opportunities (20%).
- This year the Hurricanes average 3.7 more points per game (30.4) than the Tar Heels surrender (26.7).
- When Miami scores more than 26.7 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Hurricanes rack up 438.4 yards per game, 66.4 more yards than the 372 the Tar Heels allow.
- When Miami churns out more than 372 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Hurricanes have seven turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Tar Heels.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.