Robby Anderson Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Carolina vs. Minnesota
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Robby Anderson in his Week 6 contest with the Carolina Panthers against the Minnesota Vikings.
Before placing any wagers on Robby Anderson's player prop betting options for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (3-2) meet the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) in Week 6 at Bank of America Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Robby Anderson Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
Panthers vs. Vikings OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Robby Anderson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Anderson has grabbed 12 passes (on 29 targets) for 179 yards (35.8 per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Anderson has been the target of 29 of his team's 183 passing attempts this season, or 15.8% of the target share.
- The Panthers have called a pass in 55.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 44.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 17th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Anderson's matchup with the Vikings.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Minnesota
- Against the Vikings, Anderson has averaged 69 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups, 25.5 more than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- Anderson has caught a touchdown pass against the Vikings once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- The 263.4 passing yards the Vikings allow per game makes them the NFL's 14th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Vikings' defense is fifth in the NFL, conceding 1.2 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Eagles, Anderson was targeted seven times, picking up 30 yards on two receptions (averaging 15 yards per grab).
- Anderson has caught eight passes on 20 targets for 84 yards during his last three games, averaging 28.0 yards per game.
Anderson's Carolina Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive