ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Viral Ring Video – Indiana Mom’s Microwave Mishap is a Kitchen Nightmare

NewsTalk 1280 WGBF
NewsTalk 1280 WGBF
 2021-10-15
Cover picture for the article

I've always heard that you shouldn't stand in front of the microwave when it is cooking, because it could damage your skin with radiation. Nobody has ever warned me about the dangers of leaving the microwave door open. When I think about all of the ways that you could...

newstalk1280.com

Comments / 0

Comments / 0