Chris Godwin Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Tampa Bay vs. Philadelphia
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Chris Godwin in his Week 6 contest with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against the Philadelphia Eagles.
There will be player prop betting options available for Chris Godwin before he hits the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. Godwin's Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) hit the field in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Chris Godwin Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
Buccaneers vs. Eagles OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Chris Godwin Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Godwin has totaled 366 receiving yards (73.2 per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 41 targets this year.
- So far this season, 17.9% of the 229 passes thrown by his team have gone Godwin's way.
- Godwin (nine red zone targets) has been the recipient of 22.5% of his team's 40 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers have thrown the ball in 69.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 31.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Godwin's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Godwin collected 56 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles, 12.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday's game.
- Godwin caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Eagles.
- The Eagles have the NFL's third-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 207.0 yards per game through the air.
- At 2.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Eagles defense is ranked 21st in the league.
- In last week's game against the Dolphins, Godwin was targeted 11 times and racked up seven catches for 70 yards.
- During his last three games, Godwin has caught 16 passes for 199 yards. He was targeted 23 times, and averaged 66.3 yards per game.
Godwin's Tampa Bay Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive