Devonta Smith Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Philadelphia vs. Tampa Bay
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Devonta Smith in his Week 6 contest with the Philadelphia Eagles against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
There will be player prop bets available for Devonta Smith before he suits up for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. Smith and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) take the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Devonta Smith Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
Eagles vs. Buccaneers OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Devonta Smith Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Smith's team-high 314 receiving yards (62.8 per game) have come via 25 catches (39 targets), and he has one touchdown.
- So far this season, 21.3% of the 183 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith's way.
- With two targets in the red zone this season, Smith has been on the receiving end of 7.4% of his team's 27 red zone pass attempts.
- The Eagles have run 61.8% passing plays and 38.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 16th in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Smith's matchup with the Buccaneers.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Tampa Bay
- The 328.2 yards per game the Buccaneers are allowing through the air makes them the NFL's worst pass defense.
- The Buccaneers' defense is 30th in the league, allowing 2.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Panthers, Smith was targeted eight times, picking up 77 yards on seven receptions.
- Smith has caught 17 passes on 24 targets for 227 yards, averaging 75.7 yards over his last three games.
Smith's Philadelphia Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive