Top-selling NBA jerseys: James Harden, Stephen Curry among most popular, discover your team’s top-selling jersey
With the 2021-22 NBA playoffs in full swing, basketball fans are proudly sporting their jerseys as they pack arenas around the nation. There are many great choices to choose from but which are the top-selling NBA jerseys?
The NBA revealed its top sellers from the 2021-22 regular season and some of the names might surprise you. You can find the full list counted down in reverse listed below.
If you’re shopping for a new jersey, luckily there are plenty of stars in the NBA to pick from, both from the current era and obviously from the past. The top-selling jersey list features a mix of legends of the past to go with a few current stars. And at the very bottom, you’ll find a complete list of each team’s top-selling NBA jerseys.
Top-selling NBA jerseys
10. Kyrie Irving jersey (Brooklyn Nets)
As if there were still some observers on the fence about Kyrie Irving, he eliminated any potential doubts about his abilities by dropping 60 points while shooting 64.5% from the field on March 15. Now that he’s been cleared to play home games again at the Barclays Center, Irving’s jersey only figures to gain popularity as the season goes on.
9. Ja Morant jersey (Memphis Grizzlies)
He can do it all, whether it’s hopping on his pogo stick to block shots or on the other end, breaking down defenders as he gets past them for the acrobatic slam, Ja Morant is must-see TV.
8. Luka Doncic jersey (Dallas Mavericks)
Entering the NBA as the third overall pick as a 19-year-old, it only took Luka Doncic one season to become an All-Star, leading the Dallas Mavericks to the playoffs. He’s the only player to have 20 or more triple-doubles by the age of 21 and is among the most popular players in basketball.
7. Giannis Antetokounmpo jersey (Milwaukee Bucks)
The biggest, best young superstar in basketball, Giannis Antetokounmpo came into the NBA in 2013 as a raw player with an undeveloped skillset and has since taken the league by storm. It’s tough not to root for a player such as the ‘Greek Freak’.Also Read:
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant named among NBA top-75 players ever
6. Joel Embiid jersey (Philadelphia 76ers)
As the lead building block for the Philadelphia 76ers, Joel Embiid is one of, if not the best center in the NBA . He routinely puts up gaudy numbers while carrying Philly to the playoffs each year. Yeah, he’s a fan favorite.Also Read:
NBA Rookie of the Year 2022: Scottie Barnes a lock to win the award
5. Jayson Tatum jersey (Boston Celtics)
One of the best young scorers in the NBA, Jayson Tatum draws plenty of fanfare playing in Boston. The scary part is he’s still improving with experience. Based on the data, Tatum’s jersey is one of the most popular in sales.
4. Kevin Durant jersey (Brooklyn Nets)
Some may view him as a trader, but Kevin Durant is one of the greatest basketball players of our generation. Dominant in three different organizations, the Slim Reaper has one of the best, cleanest shots in the league. The four-time scoring champ has millions of fans, so it’s no surprise to see KD35 as a top seller. Easy Money.Also Read:
NBA trade rumors: Latest buzz before busy 2022 offseason
3. Stephen Curry jersey (Golden State Warriors)
How great is Stephen Curry? He single-handedly changed the game of basketball. Curry’s limitless range, insane accuracy, and willingness to let it fly from three-point land have made him the greatest shooter of all time. Of course fans want to buy Curry’s NBA jerseys.
2. James Harden jersey (Philadelphia 76ers)
Any time a star player of James Harden’s caliber changes teams, it causes a frenzy of jersey sales. That’s no different with The Beard, who’s seen his 76ers uniform quickly become one of the most popular versions around.Also Read:
50 Best NBA players of 2022: Giannis leads the charge as Anthony Edwards, Joel Embiid rise the ranks
1. LeBron James jersey (Los Angeles Lakers)
Making 6 just as popular as 23 these days, it’s hard to find any basketball player who has as much as pull as LeBron James has. LBJ isn’t always the most well-liked, and signing with the Los Angeleles Lakers likely hasn’t helped, but the basketball icon is still No. 1 among top-selling NBA jerseys.Also Read:
Mark Jackson to the Los Angeles Lakers? LeBron James endorses idea
Top-selling NBA jerseys for all 30 teams
If your favorite player wasn’t represented in the top-ten selling NBA jerseys, you’ll find them listed below.
- Atlanta Hawks, Trae Young, guard
- Boston Celtics, Jayson Tatum, forward
- Or – Larry Bird, forward
- Look like Larry Legend (hair not included)
- Brooklyn Nets, Kevin Durant, forward
- Charlotte Hornets, LaMelo Ball, guard
- Chicago Bulls, Zach LaVine, guard
- Or – Michael Jordan, guard
- Cleveland Cavaliers, Darius Garland, guard
- Dallas Mavericks, Luka Doncic, guard
- Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic, center
- Detroit Pistons, Cade Cunningham, guard
- Golden State Warriors, Steph Curry, guard
- Houston Rockets, Jalen Green, guard or Hakeem Olajuwon, center
- Indiana Pacers, Tyrese Haliburton, guard
- Los Angeles Clippers, Kawhi Leonard, forward
- Los Angeles Lakers, LeBron James, forward
- Or – Kobe Bryant, guard
- Memphis Grizzlies, Ja Morant, guard
- Miami Heat, Jimmy Butler, guard
- Milwaukee Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo, forward
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Kevin Garnett, forward
- Or – Karl-Anthony Towns, center
- New Orleans Pelicans, Zion Williamson, forward
- New York Knicks, RJ Barrett, forward
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, guard
- Orlando Magic, Jalen Suggs, forward or Tracy McGrady, forward
- Philadelphia 76ers, Allen Iverson, guard
- Or – Joel Embiid, center
- Phoenix Suns, Devin Booker, guard
- Portland Trail Blazers, Damian Lillard, guard
- Sacramento Kings, De’Aaron Fox, guard
- San Antonio Spurs, Tim Duncan, forward
- Or – Dejounte Murray, guard
- Toronto Raptors, Pascal Siakam, forward
- Or – Vince Carter, guard
- Utah Jazz, Donovan Mitchell, guard
- Washington Wizards, Bradley Beal, forward