CreatorsPublishersAdvertisers
View more in
Texas State

Child dead after infected by rare brain-eating amoeba found at Texas splash pad

Fox News
Fox News
 21 days ago

Cover picture for the articleA child died after visiting a Texas splash pad and becoming infected with a rare brain-eating amoeba, city officials revealed Monday. Arlington officials said the city and Tarrant County Public Health were notified on Sept. 5 that a child had been hospitalized with primary amebic meningoencephalitis -- a rare and often fatal infection caused by the naegleria fowleri ameba.

www.foxnews.com

Comments / 10

The Wayne Rogers Show DFW
21d ago

You Haven't Seen the Last of this folks, they have turned everything loose there is going to be much sickness plus we have the foreigners bringing stuff in. just be cautious

Reply(2)
5

Comments / 0