Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 3 Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, plays and more for the Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 3 matchup on September 26, 2021.
The Indianapolis Colts (0-2) are 5.5-point underdogs in a road AFC South matchup against the Tennessee Titans (1-1) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. A total of 48 points has been set for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Titans vs. Colts
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
- Tennessee and its opponent combined to score over 48 points, the current matchup's over/under, in 13 of 17 games last year.
- Last year, nine of Indianapolis' 17 games had a combined total of more than 48 points scored.
- The Titans and the Colts combined to average 10.9 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 48 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 50 points per game last season, two more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Titans had set in matchups last year was 2.3 more points than this outing's point total.
- Colts games in 2020 averaged an over/under that is the same as the point total in this matchup.
Titans stats and trends
- Tennessee went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Titans were favored by 5.5 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Tennessee and its opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 16 times last season.
- The Titans scored 30.7 points per game last season, 8.1 more than the Colts allowed per matchup (22.6).
- Tennessee was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it put up over 22.6 points last year.
- The Titans racked up 396.4 yards per game last year, 64.3 more yards than the 332.1 the Colts allowed per outing.
- Tennessee was 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team totaled over 332.1 yards last year.
- The Titans turned the ball over 12 times last year, 13 fewer than the Colts forced turnovers (25).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last season.
- The Colts covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Indianapolis and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 16 times last year.
- Last season the Colts scored just 0.8 more points per game (28.2) than the Titans surrendered (27.4).
- When Indianapolis scored more than 27.4 points last season, it was 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Colts racked up 20.2 fewer yards per game (378.1) than the Titans allowed (398.3) per matchup last year.
- When Indianapolis picked up over 398.3 yards last season, the team was 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Colts had 15 giveaways last season, while the Titans had 23 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home last season, Tennessee was 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Titans had two wins ATS (2-1) as 5.5-point favorites or greater at home last season.
- Last season, Tennessee hit the over in six of eight games at home.
- The average point total in Titans home games last season was 50.3 points, 2.3 more than this matchup's over/under (48).
- Indianapolis was 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 overall, on the road last season.
- The Colts were winless ATS (0-1) away from home as 5.5-point underdogs or more.
- Last season, in eight away games, Indianapolis hit the over six times.
- Colts away games last season averaged 47.4 total points, 0.6 fewer than this outing's over/under (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.