Iowa vs. Colorado State College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Colorado State Rams college football matchup on September 25, 2021.
The No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) are an overwhelming 22.5-point favorite heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 25, 2021 against the Colorado State Rams (1-2). A 44.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter .
Odds for Iowa vs. Colorado State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook .
- Iowa has not yet combined with its opponents to score more than 44.5 points in a game this year.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52.3, is 7.8 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 10.5 points above the 34 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents have scored an average of 49.0 points per game in 2021, 4.5 more than Saturday's total.
- The 44.5-point over/under for this game is 11.0 points below the 55.5 points per game average total in Rams games this season.
Iowa Stats and Trends
- Iowa is unbeaten against the spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes have been favored by 22.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Iowa's games this year have not hit the over yet in three opportunities.
- This year, the Hawkeyes average 6.3 more points per game (30.3) than the Rams surrender (24.0).
- Iowa is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 24.0 points.
- The Hawkeyes average 298.0 yards per game, 68.3 fewer yards than the 366.3 the Rams give up per contest.
- The Hawkeyes have turned the ball over three times this season, two more turnovers than the Rams have forced (1).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Iowa at SISportsbook .
Colorado State Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Colorado State has one win against the spread.
- This season the Rams put up 12.0 more points per game (22.0) than the Hawkeyes give up (10.0).
- Colorado State is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 10.0 points.
- The Rams average 130.0 more yards per game (408.7) than the Hawkeyes give up per matchup (278.7).
- When Colorado State churns out more than 278.7 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This season the Rams have four turnovers, four fewer than the Hawkeyes have takeaways (8).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.